Kegco SD-7340J Carboy, 7 Gallon, Clear
Free Shipping Included! Kegco SD-7340J Carboy, 7 Gallon, Clear by Kegco at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: SD-7340J. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Kegco 7 gallon wide mouth glass carboy is the ideal fermentation vessel, allowing you to brew up to 6 gallons without having to worry about the Krause clogging up your Airlock on big beers. It features a wide mouth design that makes it easy to reach inside of the jar to add or remove ingredients and to clean every inch of the interior. Because the smooth glass surface does not scratch easily, These jars are easy to sanitize and will not harbor bad odors or flavors. They do not break down Li
Product Description & Reviews
This Kegco 7 gallon wide mouth glass carboy is the ideal fermentation vessel, allowing you to brew up to 6 gallons without having to worry about the Krause clogging up your Airlock on big beers. It features a wide mouth design that makes it easy to reach inside of the jar to add or remove ingredients and to clean every inch of the interior. Because the smooth glass surface does not scratch easily, These jars are easy to sanitize and will not harbor bad odors or flavors. They do not break down Like plastic carboys and buckets, and will provide decades of superior performance if handled with care. The plastic lid features a silicone seal that creates an airtight seal on the jar, and you can install an Airlock in the recessed area of the lid to release gasses during fermentation. When you install the included breather cap and fill the recessed area with sanitizer, gas will bubble out without allowing oxygen or other contaminants in. This carboy comes with nylon strap handles that helps take the hassle out of Transportation.
Features & Highlights
- Wide mouth makes cleaning easier than ever: The glass jar is less likely to get scratched up than a plastic carboy or bucket, so these jars are already easy to clean, but the wide mouth makes it even more convenient than a normal Carboy. Stick your whole arm inside of the vessel to reach all of the surface area with a cleaning cloth, ensuring bacteria has no place to hide.
- Install your own air lock: when using this jar as a fermenter, gas will be released from your brew. If the vessel were sealed airtight, the added gas could cause the jar to explode if not vented properly, but if there is not a good seal, your brew could become oxidized. The removable cap on the lid allows you to install a drilled #3 rubber stopper with your own air lock so the gas can vent without allowing in oxygen.
- Built-in air lock: the lid has a recessed area with a removable cap that can be replaced with a breather cap to use as an air lock. The breather cap allows gas to escape from the container during fermentation and having it in a recessed area allows you to fill it with sanitizer so that the released gas can bubble out, but harmful oxygen and impurities cannot get in and contaminate your brew.
- Adjustable dial to set brew date: The lid features an adjustable dial that allows you to set the date that you begin fermentation, so if you have multiple batches going at the same time in different jars, it's easy to keep track of when each one started! Simply turn the inner dial to the month and the outer dial to the day. No more sticking a piece of tape on the side with a date scribbled on it.
- Durable straps make carrying easy: If you've ever tried picking up a slippery jar that's filled with a few gallons of liquid, you'll appreciate the convenience and safety of having a strong woven nylon strap to lift and carry the jar from place to place. The straps fit snugly around the jar and crisscross the bottom to evenly support the weight, but can be quickly slid off the jar for cleaning.
12 x 17.5 x 12 inches
15.25 x 14.75 x 21.25 inches
Have questions about this item (SD-7340J), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kegco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Glass carboys are airtight, easily sanitized and do not hold an odor. They can be preferred to plastic buckets and plastic carboys because they do not scratch easily and do not break down over time. If handled carefully, a glass carboy will last deca...
mpn: B24, ean: 0798837970541,
Ideal for fermenting beer and wine. Same style as the 5 gallon, but smaller. Takes a 7 stopper. Click for options and accessories (airlocks, stoppers etc.), 3 gallon fermenter, can be used for fermentation of wine or beer, glass, country of origin - ...
Standard glass carboy. The 3 gallon size is great for meads, overflow product or splitting up batches. Fits a #7 stopper or carboy hood. Packaged individually in corrugated boxes. Specifications: height: 16.75 inches width: 9 inches country of origin...
mpn: Does Not Apply, ean: 0847808025497,
If you're looking for quality homebrew supplies at a reasonable price, you've come to the right place. This 6 gallon pet carboy is the perfect piece of equipment for homebrewers making medium-large sized batches of brew. Polyurethane terephthalate (p...