Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 56% on the Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat - Kombucha Heating Kit - Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller - Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons by Kenley at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: fhm-101-may-fba. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The easiest way to improve your brew Maintaining an even temperature during brewing can have a major impact on the end results. Traditional brewers used caves and cellars, but you don't need to dig a hole - you just need a Kenley fermentation heater system. The 110V, 1100W temperature controller lets you set a specific temperature, and the heater will then kick in automatically when the reading drops by even one degree. This not only improves brew quality but also speeds up your brew so whatever
Product Description & Reviews
The easiest way to improve your brew Maintaining an even temperature during brewing can have a major impact on the end results. Traditional brewers used caves and cellars, but you don't need to dig a hole - you just need a Kenley fermentation heater system. The 110V, 1100W temperature controller lets you set a specific temperature, and the heater will then kick in automatically when the reading drops by even one degree. This not only improves brew quality but also speeds up your brew so whatever you're making will be ready sooner, whether it's fermented tea, kombucha, beer, wine, ale or mead. Designed to work with your set up A flexible, wrap-around heater, the Kenley fermentation heater is designed to work with almost any ceramic, metal or glass brewing vessel up to 8 gallons. The heater is 32x11in and can be easily secured using the elastic bands supplied. The temperature control unit has a 6ft power cord and a probe to sink into the liquid, allowing accurate and detailed readings. You set the temperature required and the controller makes sure it's maintained. An automatic safety shut off occurs if the probe reads 108F which not only helps avoid ruining a brew by killing the yeast, but also reduces the risk of a burst vessel. The system runs off 110V power and can be used with or without the temperature controller. Using the temperature controller is strongly recommended as without it the heater is always on, removing several fail safes protecting your brew.
Features & Highlights
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you're brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won't run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you're using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
4.8 x 4.8 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (fhm-101-may-fba), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kenley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Sun Tea Gallon Jug, Create your own Sun Tea Jug, Feature : 1 Gallon Glass Jug, Includes 38 mm Polyseal Cap. Sun Tea Gallon Jug, Country of origin - United States, Manufacturer name - Home Brew Ohio.Create your own sun tea jug. Feature: 1 gallon glass...
Glass carboys are airtight, easily sanitized and do not hold an odor. They can be preferred to plastic buckets and plastic carboys because they do not scratch easily and do not break down over time. If handled carefully, a glass carboy will last deca...
The 6 Gallon Glass Carboy Is Ideal For A Secondary Wine Fermentation Or When Doing A Two-Stage Fermentation When Making Beer. It Can Be Easily Fitted With An Air-Lock. You Can Also See Through The Clear Glass, So You'll Always Know What's Going On In...
mpn: Does Not Apply,
Standard 5 Gallon Glass Carboy for making wine or brewing beer. Can be used for fermentation of wine or beer. Includes a Brew Hauler, the patented design makes moving a fully-fermenting 5?7 gallon carboy easier to move than other carboy devices. Not ...