Mortier Pilon - Kombucha Master Kit - 1x Kombucha Jar + 2x Fliptop Bottles For Kombucha + Ingredients + 1x 45 Recipe Book For Homemade Kombucha
Free Shipping Included! Mortier Pilon - Kombucha Master Kit - 1x Kombucha Jar + 2x Fliptop Bottles For Kombucha + Ingredients + 1x 45 Recipe Book For Homemade Kombucha by Mortier Pilon at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: .. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to make kombucha at home ● 1. Helping your SCOBY acclimate to its new environment (3 days). Before you can brew your first batch of kombucha, make sure your SCOBY settles into its new environment or it could result in your colony of microorganisms dying. In order to avoid contamination, it is also key to first clean and sterilize your Mortier Pilon fermentation crock. ● 2. Primary fermentation (2 weeks). Once your SCOBY has settled into its new environment, it can start producing larger
Product Description & Reviews
How to make kombucha at home ● 1. Helping your SCOBY acclimate to its new environment (3 days). Before you can brew your first batch of kombucha, make sure your SCOBY settles into its new environment or it could result in your colony of microorganisms dying. In order to avoid contamination, it is also key to first clean and sterilize your Mortier Pilon fermentation crock. ● 2. Primary fermentation (2 weeks). Once your SCOBY has settled into its new environment, it can start producing larger quantities of kombucha. During this first fermentation stage, the SCOBY will feed on sugar and liberate carbon dioxide. The gas will pass through the porous wall of the Mortier Pilon jar, resulting in a still (non-sparkling) drink. With time and as the fermentation process goes on, the drink will become less and less sweet. ● 3. Secondary fermentation and flavor additions. With this step your kombucha will become fizzy! You can also incorporate new flavors into your brew. There are lots of ways to get creative with your kombucha! Feel free to use these flavor pairing ideas: Mango & Apricot, Strawberry & Lemonade, Coconut & Pineapple, Ginger & Turmeric, Apple & Cinnamon, Watermelon & Jalapeño, Raspberry & Blueberry, Cherry & Vanilla... ● 4. Continuous brewing. Once a SCOBY is well-settled in its environment, it can continue to grow healthy and provide you with delicious kombucha! All it requires is that you never completely empty your jar; this way, you'll preserve an optimal growth environment for your SCOBY. All you need to do next is repeat the fermentation cycle outlined above, using new sweetened tea. As your SCOBY grows, don't hesitate to cut pieces from it and share them with your friends and family, thus initiating them to kombucha home brewing! >> Get more details and ideas on our Mortier Pilon Youtube channel or blog.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT'S INSIDE: 1x 5L Glass Kombucha jar with silicone sleeve, lid & filter - 2x fliptop bottles - 1x reusable SCOBY - organic cane sugar (1.06 oz - 30gr) - organic black tea (1.06 oz - 30 gr) - 1x 45 recipe book - 1x recipe booklet - 1x wax pencil
- MASTER KIT: Everything you need to start your own Kombucha is in this kit! Kombucha is simply fermented tea. Let us debunk the myths surrounding this probiotics-filled tea with easy step-by-step recipes (online & included book and booklet).
- HOW DOES IT WORK? You first have to settle the SCOBY in its new environment, in the fermentation crock. After 3 days you can brew Kombucha at Home for the first time. Then your SCOBY is reusable! It will continue to grow healthy and provide you with delicious Kombucha. It just requires that you never completely empty your jar.
- HEALTHY DIY RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO TRY: Revisited classics with a touch of Kombucha for healthier results! Included in this kit are recipes for: strawberry-banana-kombucha smoothie, Kombucha & Maple Vinaigrette, anti-flu Kombucha tonic.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash with liquid soap and a sponge, air dry. Effortlessly remove the silicone sleeve to wash, simply rinse the filter. DO NOT USE HOT OR BOILING WATER, GLASS COULD BREAK. DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER.
Fermentation & More
10.5 x 10.5 x 15.5 inches
Have questions about this item (.), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mortier Pilon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: A440105, ean: 0803118440153,
Made from ceramic, this heavy-duty fermentation pot easily makes nutrient and probiotic-rich foods like pickles, kimchi and sauerkraut in as little as four or five days. The pot is finished with a food-safe glaze, and is designed with a water-sealabl...
Need to control more than one heating element for large kettles? Simply add up to 4 additional relay modules and drive them all with one power controller.240v Relay Module for use with Blichmann Engineering 240v Power Controller. Use up to 4 relay mo...
Parrot- 12'' tall Stainless Steel Distiller's Parrot is for proof testing inline as you distill. The Distiller's Parrot is connected between the condenser and collection container, which allows the distillate to flow through on its way to the collect...
mpn: IPB-16, ean: 0716045218552,
Description: 1, Plug and play design, easy to use. 2, Built in the fuse, power will be off when the unit is in short circuit or the unit current is over load. 3, The box is made of metal. It connects to the ground line, protecting the personal safet...