Free Shipping Included! Cooper Atkins 35132 Aquatuff With Wrap&Stow Duraneed by Cooper at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: 35132. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for Total System Accuracy. The heavy-duty patented probe cable is reinforced and neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. All AquaTuff instruments are IPX7 waterproof rated and durable for use in harsh environments. The AquaTuff Series Thermocouple
Product Description & Reviews
Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for Total System Accuracy. The heavy-duty patented probe cable is reinforced and neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. All AquaTuff instruments are IPX7 waterproof rated and durable for use in harsh environments. The AquaTuff Series Thermocouple Thermometer has a unique memory chip that stores calibration settings. Featuring a large and easy to read display with 10 minute auto shutoff. Technical Specifications - Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer Temperature Range: -100 to 500 degrees F (-73 to 260 degrees C) - Thermocouple Thermometer Accuracy: +/- 0.9 degrees F (+/- 0.5 degrees C) - Total System Accuracy - Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEEE and NSF - Thermometer LCD Height: 0.5" - Thermometer Weight: 0.45 lb - Thermometer Dimensions: 7.125" x 2.75" x 1.3" - Thermometer Battery Life: 1,800 Hours Battery Life, (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries - Warranty: 5 Year Instrument Warranty, 1 Year Probe Warranty About Cooper-Atkins Corporate Since their establishment in 1885, Cooper-Atkins has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer and provider of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments. The inventor of the first bimetal oven thermometer, David G. Cooper, founded The Cooper Oven Thermometer Company in 1885. The Cooper-Atkins Corporation takes extreme pride in their service levels and in customer relationships. These qualities have helped their business grow for 125 years. As a leading manufacturer of environmental and innovative food safety solutions, Cooper-Atkins has a global reach and is a trusted resource for reliable, high-quality instruments and expert advice.
Features & Highlights
- Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer - Precise digital thermocouple thermometer, delivers a true +/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit accuracy and probes can be replaced in the field without the need for recalibration
- Heavy Duty Probe Cable - Patented thermocouple thermometer probe cable that neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. Uses any K Type probe
- DuraNeedle Probes - Best used for dense meats. Also works well with soft foods and liquids. Probe is calibrated with instrument for Total System Accuracy
- Waterproof Digital Thermocouple - Large easy to read digital LCD display, auto shutoff after 10 minutes of non-use. IPX7 waterproof rated
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation - Headquartered in Middlefield, CT, Cooper-Atkins has been a leading manufacturer of quality time, temperature, and humidity instruments serving the Foodservice, HVAC and Healthcare markets since 1885
9.06 x 1.89 x 4.41 inches
4.5 x 2.3 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item (35132), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cooper, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Thomas Traceable extra-long stem digital thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of liquids in cuvettes, test tubes, flasks, and beakers. The thermometer measures temperature from -50 to 300 degrees C (-58 to 572 degrees F), with an acc...
mpn: TM99A, ean: 0070131599001,
For those applications where only one temperature is read at a time, the TM99A is an industry standard. It features Min/Max memory, hold, auto shut-off. LCD backlight for dark environments. The TM99A includes a pouch and 1075 general purpose probe.Ea...