Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the MRbrew Cornelius Type Ball Lock Keg Posts,Stainless Steel Poppets and Springs,Poppet Female Thread Gas + Liquid 19/32-18 Thread (Post & Poppet) by MRbrew at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: MMP-517. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Please Note： Before order you need know which kind of the keg you have. Firestone and Spartanburg Keg use 9/16''''-18 thread Cornelius Type Keg use 19/32''''-18 thread. MRbrew concentrate on producing and selling high quality home brew products, you can get more surprise products in our store. Good products will bring you perfect experence for home brewing . If you have any question and suggestion please contact us🍻【No Gas Leaks】The ball lock keg posts each wears a food grade stand
Product Description & Reviews
Please Note： Before order you need know which kind of the keg you have. Firestone and Spartanburg Keg use 9/16""-18 thread Cornelius Type Keg use 19/32""-18 thread. MRbrew concentrate on producing and selling high quality home brew products, you can get more surprise products in our store. Good products will bring you perfect experence for home brewing . If you have any question and suggestion please contact us
Features & Highlights
- 🍻【No Gas Leaks】The ball lock keg posts each wears a food grade standard size o-ring to prevent leakage of the connection between the ball lock and the ball lock keg posts; The Poppet valve each on the ball lock keg posts also has a standard size food grade o-rings to prevent leakage of the Poppet valve. Using the MRbrew ball lock keg posts to convert a pin lock perfectly into ball lock.
- 🍻【Solid & Durable】The Extra add tensile strength makes the spring is pretty stiff allowing for a strong seal. The posts, poppets and springs are made of stainless steel 304 for proper sanitation and unmatched durability. The MRbrew corny keg posts is definitely your perfect replacement parts.
- 🍻【Standard SIZE】The Ball lock Keg Posts have a standard 19/32"-18 thread size. Standard corny keg posts are 7/8" Star On The gas inlet and 7/8" Hex on the liquid outlet. These are both 11/16" Hex. Make sure you put the one with the horizontal grooves on the gas inlet side. Standard Ball lock Keg Posts will make your installation and use easier than ever.
- 🍻【Free O-ring】In every ball lock keg post package, we give away a set of original O-rings for free, so don't worry about leaking when replacing a new O-rings. Just enjoy your craft beer.
- 🍻【Care-free 】This MRbrew Ball lock keg post enjoys 45 Days Money-back and Friendly Customer Service. Please feel free to contact us if any problem, we would try our best to help you solve the problem
Ball Lock Keg Posts(Post & Poppet)
2.9 x 0.1 x 4.5 inches
Have questions about this item (MMP-517), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MRbrew, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Beer Tap Plug Brush, Beer Faucet Brush Plugs【EASY TO USD】The wire can not be pulled out of the handle because of our Advanced welding process of the handle and wire.. 【SECURE AND DURABLE】Featuring a new strengthening technology, the BIERDORF ...
mpn: CPCCM101SS, ean: 0741459038649,
Pre assembled line ready to attach to your draft beer system. Stainless Steel (304 grade) tail piece for SS contact with Beverage. Total 5 feet of line with the required connectors. Made with Food Grade NSF Listed Beer Hose.Comes standard with 5' of ...
mpn: EST2685, ean: 0735343720147,
Bottle you favorite home brews, vinaigrette, wines, beer, teas, and more, with ease. Value set of four 16 oz. clear swing-top square glass bottles with unique ''leak proof'' metal clamp and silicone stopper seal. Its tight seal will keep contents fre...
Bentonite is a Gray, clay granule that is used in wines as a clarifier. It also helps to reduce the occurrence of certain off-flavors, as well as reduce the wine's ability to oxidize. Add prior to primary fermentation to clear pectic and protein haze...