Digital 2 Channels K-Type Thermometer w/ 4 Thermocouples (Wired & Stainless Steel), -50~1300°C (-58~2372°F) Handheld Desktop High Temperature Kelvin Scale Dual Measurement Meter Sensor by Gain Express at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: 68022_2P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It also comes with 2 x Wired type K-type Thermocouples and extra 2 x Stainless Steel K-type Thermocouples. Features Selectable °C, °F & K (Kelvin Scale) temperature modes Push Button Operation with instantaneous response MAX / MIN / AVG Temperature Measurement User Calibration of Temperature and Restore Factory Setting 2 temperature channel inputs: T1 & T2 Differential Temperature Measurement (T1 - T2) Overload & No thermocouple input indicator Comes with rubber holster that prote
Product Description & Reviews
It also comes with 2 x Wired type K-type Thermocouples and extra 2 x Stainless Steel K-type Thermocouples. Features Selectable °C, °F & K (Kelvin Scale) temperature modes Push Button Operation with instantaneous response MAX / MIN / AVG Temperature Measurement User Calibration of Temperature and Restore Factory Setting 2 temperature channel inputs: T1 & T2 Differential Temperature Measurement (T1 - T2) Overload & No thermocouple input indicator Comes with rubber holster that protects the meter from drop impact Comes with 2 x Wired type K-type Thermocouples and 2 x Stainless Steel K-type Thermocouples Specifications Temperature Range: Main Unit: -50~1300°C (-58~2372°F) Bead-type K-type Thermocouples: -50~400°C (-58~752°F) Stainless Steel Type K-type Thermocouples: -50~700°C (-58~1292°F) Switchable between °C, °F & K (Kelvin Scale) LCD Display: 5 digits Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F Accuracy: ±0.1°C ±0.4 (not included probe error) Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F) Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 70% (R.H.) Set Includes 1 x K-Type Thermometer 2 x Wired K-type with bead-type tips Thermocouples 2 x Stainless Steel Type K-type Thermocouples 1 x Silicon Rubber Holster 1 x Carrying Pouch 1 x 9V Battery 1 x English Instruction Manual Standard Factory Package
Features & Highlights
- SET WITH 4 THERMOCOUPLES- 2 Thermocouples with bead-type tips and 2 Extra Stainless Steel Thermocouples
- WIDE MEASUREMENT TEMPERATURE RANGE - Range of the main unit is -50°C ~ 1300°C (-58°F ~ 2372°F); Includes 2 thermocouples that can measure from -50 to 400°C (-58 to 752°F). Comes with °C, °F and K temperature modes
- HIGH MOBILITY & EASY OPERATION - Battery-operated, portable and built-in foldable stand and only operate with 6 simple buttons with clear indications, suitable for beginners and professional users. Factory calibrated. Has reset to factory setting
- 2 Temperature display with DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE (T1-T2) - Apart from Max/Min/Average, Data Hold, Auto power-off function, this K-type Thermometer has specially designed a "T1-T2" calculation function that facilitates users to find the difference between 2 samples easily
- PROTECTED BY SILICON RUBBER HOLSTER - The main unit is protected by a removable silicon rubber holster, it protects your device from an accidental drop and extends its life
Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Size: 149 x 71 x 41mm
Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Have questions about this item (68022_2P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gain Express, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Thermco's digital thermometer product line offers instruments of the highest accuracy with resolution of 0.001° to digital thermometers for general purposes. Each thermometer is manufactured to exacting standards, calibrated, and are provided with a...
When it comes to safety and accuracy Taylor brand instruments have been trusted since 1851. With built-in hold and recalibration features and equipped with an easy to read LCD display, this unit will soon be your go to thermometer. Temperature range:...
mpn: 9940, ean: 0077784099407,
The Taylor Digital Panel Mount Thermometer is especially designed for scientists, engineers, and food service workers to monitor air and liquid temperatures. This thermometer measures temperatures from -40- to 150 degrees Celsius (-40- to 300-degrees...
mpn: 4372, ean: 0024140236778,
The Thomas Traceable Flip-Stick Thermometer measures temperature in liquids and semisolids in laboratories, industrial settings, and food service. The thermometer measures temperature from -50 to 300 degrees C (-58 to 572 degrees F), with an accuracy...