PH Meter, Accurate and Reliable Digital PH Meter 0-14 PH for Hydroponics, Aquariums, Drinking Water, Swimming Pools, with ATC by GDMONIN at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: jeswave. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to Measure pH Value? STEP1: Remove the protective cap from the handheld pH meter. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and let it dry STEP2 Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the unit. Dip the electrode in the target solution, making sure the whole electrode is submerged. STEP3 Stir the solution gently and wait for the value to stabilize. The LCD screen will display both the temperature and pH. Calibration: Turn on the pH meter Dissolve each buffer solution in 250 ml of distilled water I
Product Description & Reviews
How to Measure pH Value? STEP1: Remove the protective cap from the handheld pH meter. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and let it dry STEP2 Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the unit. Dip the electrode in the target solution, making sure the whole electrode is submerged. STEP3 Stir the solution gently and wait for the value to stabilize. The LCD screen will display both the temperature and pH. Calibration: Turn on the pH meter Dissolve each buffer solution in 250 ml of distilled water Immerse the electrode into the pH 6.86 solution.(under the temperature of 25℃) Press the "CAL"(calibration) button for 5 seconds and release -Display screen will start flashing "6.86" -Wait it until the display screen stops flashing. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and make it dry with filter paper. Repeat the above steps with 4.01 pH buffer powder and 9.18 pH buffer powder. Specifications: Measure range: 0.00- 14.00PH Resolution: 0.01PH Accuracy: ±0.01 PH Power Supply: 2*1.5V (LR44 Button cell) (Included) Operating Temperature: 0°F - 60°F Dimension: 155mm* 31mm * 18mm / 6.10"×1.22"×0.70" Weight: 50g / 1.76oz Package Includes: 1 x PH Meter 1 x Carrying case 3 x PH buffer powder 1 x User's manual
Features & Highlights
- ✬Wide range of applications: Suitable for a variety of occasions such as swimming pools,tap water, home brewing, laboratory testing, aquarium maintenance,hydroponic nutrition,food, wine, etc.
- ✬Highly accurate: The digital PH meter has a measuring range of 0.00- 14.00PH, an accuracy of 0.01PH, and a resolution of 0.01PH,The Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor, Accurate PH levels can be read.
- ✬Automatic temperature compensation (ATC): The measurement data is not affected by the water temperature. It is no longer necessary to pay attention to the temperature of the test liquid, because the ph meter has built-in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation. Both the ppm of the test water and the pH can be measured quickly.
- ✬Easy to carry: The PH tester is small in size, light in weight,lighter than the quality of a mobile phone, and can be carried in a pocket, and is easy to carry when going out.
- ✬After-sales service:We adhere to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our products,please send us an email with feedback from the seller and we will send you a replacement without any doubt.
2.2 x 1.2 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item (jeswave), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GDMONIN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: tds+ph 01, ean: 6953057159488,
PH Meter: Measuring Range: 0 to 14.0 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: +/-0.01 pH Use Environment: 0 to 60℃（32 to 140℉ ) Battery: 3 * 1.5V LR button cell Product Size: 6.10 in * 1.19 in * 0.59 in Color: Yellow Note: 1.Please calibrate the PH met...
mpn: PH meter-002,
HiKiNS Digital PH Meter, 0.01 PH High Accuracy Pocket Size PH Meter / PH Tester with 0-14.0 Measuring Range, Water Quality Tester for Household Drinking Water, Swimming Pools, AquariumsWide Use：Suitable for household or Laboratory use, Ideal tool f...