On Sale Now! Save 4% on the 120v Electric Mash Tun/RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) Tube Controller with 20A twist lock outlet and pump control by Stir-Plate at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: MC-120V_TW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our 120V mash controller has a fully grounded 8 foot power cord with 3 prong plug and twist lock 20A socket. Includes a mushroom style on/off and panic stop switch. Designed to work with up to a 2250 watt 120V electric heating element. Because of lower wattage available from 120V heating elements we do not recommend using our 120V mash tun temperature controller to raise your mash water to initial strike temperature. Instead you will need to raise your initial mash temperature with outside heat
Product Description & Reviews
Our 120V mash controller has a fully grounded 8 foot power cord with 3 prong plug and twist lock 20A socket. Includes a mushroom style on/off and panic stop switch. Designed to work with up to a 2250 watt 120V electric heating element. Because of lower wattage available from 120V heating elements we do not recommend using our 120V mash tun temperature controller to raise your mash water to initial strike temperature. Instead you will need to raise your initial mash temperature with outside heat like a separately heated hot liquor tank or direct gas fired heat. But once you have your initial heat applied this controller will have no problem maintaining your mash temperature or advancing to the next temperature during a stepped mash.
Features & Highlights
- 120 VAC Mash Tun or RIMS ()Recirculation Infusion Mash System) Tube Controller for water heater, boil coil and similar style elements up to 2250 Watts** All Metal (aluminum) housing
- The 120V Blichmann BoilCoil and similar elements with a L5-20P type twist lock plug will plug directly into this controller with no modification or additional adapter.
- Includes temperature alarm and Water Tight PT-100 RTD Sensor with 1/2" MPT Threads - includes 1/2" FPT SS lock nut and silicone washers
- 8' Power Cord with 3 prong plug and All aluminum housing for safety. Includes pump control switch and outlet.
- **Make sure the circuit you are using is rated for the Amps your element is designed to draw! For example the 120V 2250 Watt Blichmann BoilCoil draws 18.75 Amps.
Heating & Temperature Control
0 x 0 x 0 inches
Have questions about this item (MC-120V_TW), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stir-Plate, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The RIMS-Rocket Electric Immersion heating coil leverages our popular HopRocket canister to give you a no-compromise RIMS heater (Recirculation Infusion Mash System). Simply install this heater into the HopRocket canister, plug it into your system an...
mpn: 2002, ean: 0696335149561,
The Original Dwyer Magnehelic gage for high accuracy, within 2 percent of full scale, and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic gage movement, it quickly indicates low a...
mpn: 7539853474, ean: 0677572000006,
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn't get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right ...
The A421 Series Electronic Temperature Controls are single-stage controls with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay, a bright backlit LCD, and a three-button touchpad interface that can be set up to restrict user adjustments. An LED indica...