Free Shipping Included! Brewing 6x14in Hopper Spider Strainer - Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh Homebrew Hops Beer & Tea Kettle Brew Filter by G Francis at The Hoppy Brewer. MPN: 5153. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Eliminate pump-clogging hops residue and experience the luxury of a durable mesh filter with the G. Francis Brewing 6'' x 14'' Inch Hopper Spider Strainer - Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh Homebrew Hops Beer & Tea Kettle Brew Filter. It will keep hops together during the boil and can be used on all standard sized boil pots. Simply set it over the edge of your kettle and use the 2 hooks to attach to the side of any brew pot or system support ring. The 300-micron mesh can be used for about 8 ounce
Product Description & Reviews
Eliminate pump-clogging hops residue and experience the luxury of a durable mesh filter with the G. Francis Brewing 6" x 14" Inch Hopper Spider Strainer - Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh Homebrew Hops Beer & Tea Kettle Brew Filter. It will keep hops together during the boil and can be used on all standard sized boil pots. Simply set it over the edge of your kettle and use the 2 hooks to attach to the side of any brew pot or system support ring. The 300-micron mesh can be used for about 8 ounces of any kind of hops. When the boil is finished, remove the hops spider and start chilling. Your fermenter will no longer end up with built-up residue from the hops. This hops spider can also be used in water pumps, water filters, and even vacuum cleaners or air conditioning units. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- FILTER BEER, COFFEE, TEA: We love beer, but what is better than the beverage itself is the satisfaction of creating it; The G. Francis Brewing 6" x 14" Inch Hopper Spider Strainer is designed for kettle brewing systems to contain hops while keeping debris out of pumps, chillers, and finished beer, resulting in a clearer beer and better taste; Suitable for brewing beer, filtering coffee, making compost tea, and putting into a boil pot
- EASY TO USE: Two hook handles firmly secure this filter over the edge of your kettle and, during the boil, hops can be poured directly into the spider; For any standard electric brewing system
- BUILT TO LAST: 300-micron mesh that will not wrinkle or damage easily; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion, heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- EASY STORAGE: 2 kettle hanging hooks on top end of basket offers stability, user-friendliness, and versatility; Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Care of this hops spider is easy - you can put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose to wash it out; A no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse it off also works
- FILTER MORE: Filter has a 14-inch height and 6-inch diameter (35.6cm x 15.2cm); Suitable for hop pellet capacity of approximately 8 ounces (227g)
Filters & Straining
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
6.3 x 7.5 x 14.1 inches
7.6 x 6.38 x 14.45 inches
Have questions about this item (5153), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by G Francis, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FIL32, ean: 0789164003880,
The JGB Enterprises Water Filter Kit features a 10'' carbon filter that removes all chlorine and organic flavor. Kit includes 10'' housing, one carbon block filter, garden hose attachment, barbed fittings and 6' of 3/8'' vinyl tubing. The carbon bloc...
It's the Bouncer Classic and Mac Daddy's big brother, the Bouncer Pro - an inline beer filter for professional brewers. The Pro filters out dry hops, fruit, yeast, etc during tank-ro-tank transfers or kegging to produce better tasting and clearer bee...
mpn: BF-10C, ean: 0696750351167,
Filtering isn't just for commercial breweries anymore. Now you can benefit from this time saving process at home. Filtering your beer does much more than just give you a clearer, brighter beer. The filtering process can eliminate weeks of secondary a...
mpn: 0025.413, ean: 5355024941705,
Make your own delicious jams with this jam pan from Kilner. Made from durable stainless steel, this pan has an encapsulated base to ensure uniform heat distribution. It features an easy carry handle plus a convenient pouring handle, a mess-free integ...